If you would like to achieve financial freedom then you have come to the right place. At Your Money Blueprint we help you achieve your financial goals so that you can live your life without worry of where your next dollar will come from.
To help clients get out of debt and better at managing their finances through education and support
To help clients understand and achieve their financial goals
To give clients the necessary tools and confidence required to make smart financial decisions that align with their goals
Empowering clients to take responsibility for their decisions, whilst supporting their continual learning and growth
To help clients achieve a life of health, wealth and happiness, achieved through financial freedom
At Your Money Blueprint we are passionate about personal finance and how we can use our money in a better way. Read my story here.
We want everyone to enjoy the benefits of financial freedom. We take our responsibility to your success very seriously and with one on one coaching you will benefit from our advice.
Our advice is 100% independent. We are not affiliated to any products and are not encouraged to sell you any products or services. Your success is our number one reward. We provide education and support to people who want to take control of their finance. We don't provide investment recommendations or hold client money. Rather, we give you the tools and information to help you succeed.
Nick started Your Money Blueprint as a 37 year old after seeing people continue to make mistakes with money. He is dedicated to helping one person at a time become a better version of themselves through smart use of money. His credentials include:
- 15 years in a corporate work environment
- New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services (level 5)
- Volunteer at a local budget service helping people get out of debt
- Private landlord for 9 years
- Husband and father
- Regular blog contributor
How can we help?
We can help you with:
- Key financial decisions, such as whether it is better to buy a home or rent, whether to pay down the mortgage or invest
- Tips on how to spend less with minimal disruption to your lifestyle
- Developing your own blueprint and financial goals
- Learning about investing
- Financial independence: how much is enough to retire and how can I retire early?
- Understanding the impact of money
- Overcoming the psychological factors impacting on your money decisions
- How to deal with risk
- How to plan for retirement or other life changes
- Education so that you become more confident and can overcome any financial anxiety
- How to get your partner on the same page
- Confirmation that you are on the right path
- Any other support or accountability you may need
- For more benefits of a coach/adviser read more here.
Why Your Money Blueprint?
- We will put your needs first and foremost
- You will deal directly with the owner and founder of Your Money Blueprint
- We are 100% independent. We will not try to sell you anything.
- As a client you are helping other New Zealanders to get ahead
- We are available when you are not working so you don't have to go out of your way. We realise how important work income is and don't want to take you away from the office unnecessarily. Our hours are Monday to Friday 4pm to 8pm, and weekends
- Our one on one sessions are flexible. You can come to us, we can go to you, or via Skype
- We are walking the talk. We proclaim the benefits of retiring early and financial independence and know both how hard and possible it is. Read my story here of how I plan to reach financial independence by age 50
- We are here to support you whenever you need to get back on track or some specific advice or a question answered
- We won't lock you in to any unnecessary long term plans
Feel free to read our regularly updated blog for more financial information and tips.
Contact us via email or phone and we can set up a free 30 minute consultation. No obligations. The purpose is to determine if we will be a good fit for your needs.
If you would like to proceed with our service, we will set up our first meeting. For those in Wellington we can work face to face. If location is a factor I can also offer sessions via Skype or phone.
You can find my contact details here.
I look forward to hearing from you.